Rideau Community Health Services (RCHS) is a non-profit, fully accredited organization that offers primary health care and social services throughout Lanark, Leeds & Grenville.
RCHS invites applications for the following position:
Position: Student Accounting Assistant
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Term: to September 2, 2022
Start Date: to be determined
Closing Date: July 4, 2022
Rate: $19.111 per hour
Location: Merrickville Site, 354 Read St. Merrickville, ON
Some travel to Brockville Site, 100 Strowger Blvd. Brockville, ON
Proof of Covid Vaccination (2 doses) as well as valid driver’s license required.
SUMMARY: Provides accounting and administrative support to the Finance Team.
- Currently enrolled or graduate Accounting, Human Resource, or Business Administration Degree/Diploma program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Accounting software
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills
- Additional training in computer software applications and relevant administrative skills.
- Three to five years administrative experience with progressive responsibility; preferably in a health setting.
This position is being advertised under the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) initiative. To be eligible for this position, you must be between 15 and 30 years of age on the start date of the job. You also must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. You must also be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations. International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.