7 April, 2021 /
As Of April 7, 2021
The following people are now eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccine:
- Adults born in 1961 or before
- All Indigenous Adults * ages 16+ includes First Nations, Metis and Inuit
- People living in congregate care settings – for example a group home
- Adult recipients of chronic home care
- Adults with health conditions in the highest risk and high risk categories which are:
- Organ transplant recipients
- Stem cell transplant recipients
- Neurological diseases in which respiratory function may be compromised such as motor neuron disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis,
- Blood or bone marrow cancers, diagnosed in last year such as leukemia, lymphoma or multiple myeloma
- Kidney disease with an eGFR less than 30
- Obesity with a BMI greater than 40
- Other treatment causing immunosuppression – such as chemotherapy, immunity weakening medications
- Intellectual or developmental disabilities
To book an appointment:
For adults born in 1961 or before:
- Use the Province’s online booking tool at www.ontario.ca/bookvaccine
- The online vaccine booking tool allows for someone to book your vaccination appointments on behalf of the person born on or before 1961. They can also use their email address to receive notification about the appointment time and place.
- You can also call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at 1-888-999-6488, open Monday to Sunday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
For all other eligible groups:
- Call our local Leeds, Grenville, Lanark Booking Centre toll-free at 1-844-369-1234. Hours of operation are 8:30am to 4:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Please only call if you are eligible to receive vaccine.