About Community Support Services
- Could you use help navigating systems and accessing community resources such as food supports, housing information or income supports?
- Do you need help accessing transportation?
- Would you like help completing forms, applications, or searching for the right supports
- Are you looking for community connections?
RCHS Community Health Workers (CHW's) are available to meet with you in person in our office or in your home, over the phone, or virtually to assess your needs and work with you to reach your goals. This is a short-term service geared at connecting you with the right resources and supports. Call 613-283-1952 to book an appointment with a Community Health Worker today.
Ready to start searching for resources on your own today? Check out these helpful community supports:
- Addiction Support
- Housing Support
- Local Mental Health & Addictions Resources
- Mental Health and Crisis Support
- Support for Children and Parents
Upcoming Groups and Programs